Join our team!
Tasting Room Sales Associate Job Description
- Must be at least 19 years of age
- Smart Serve Certification
- Able to work a flexible schedule (evenings, weekends and holidays)
- High School Diploma
- Retail experience a plus
- Hospitality experience a plus
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Have reliable transportation
Tasting Room Attendant/ Associate – Duties:
- Greets visitors and pours wines for customer tasting according to procedures
- Describes wines, winemaking techniques, and winery history; answers visitor’s questions
- Suggests and sells wine to customers
- Handles routine POS transactions, which include operating cash register, accounting of daily sales etc.
- Assists customers to their vehicles with large purchases when necessary
- Provides general tourist information
- Work in a variety of tasting room positions that includes bathroom cleaning, garbage detail, general cleaning and organization of retail space when needed throughout the day.
- Wash and polish glassware and dishes for Tasting Room
- Assists with hospitality special events as needed including assistance with setup and breakdown of events
- Represents winery at outside functions as needed
- Assists with stocking wine as needed
- Work in a team environment and open to performing other duties as assigned by Manager
Tasting room staff will be required to work Saturdays and/or Sundays.
This is a seasonal position from May to November
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com